Last updated: September 19, 2006.
DrGalitzer.com knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. By visiting DrGalitzer.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does DrGalitzer.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at DrGalitzer.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, when your Web browser accesses DrGalitzer.com we obtain certain non-personal information including Operating System, Internet Browser and version, IP address, and referring URL.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from DrGalitzer.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please read the un-subscription instructions at the bottom of our newsletter e-mail.
What About Cookies?
- We do not utilize cookies on DrGalitzer.com websites.
Does DrGalitzer.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it or sharing it with others.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- Personally identifiable information collected via the DrGalitzer.com website is considered secure data, and is protected by strict authentication procedures. Only authorized DrGalitzer.com employees and partners may view this secure information.
Which Information Can I Access?
DrGalitzer.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with DrGalitzer.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such DrGalitzer.com features as the newsletter..
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any of our automated e-mails. Your request will be processed immediately.
Are Children Allowed to Use DrGalitzer.com?
DrGalitzer.com does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use DrGalitzer.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit DrGalitzer.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of California. If you have any concern about privacy at DrGalitzer.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you buy, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information during the checkout process; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click stream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at DrGalitzer.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and communications preferences); payment settings (including credit card information); and e-mail notification settings.